Thank you Daniel Gulati for the introduction to my guest today [Allon Bloch](https://www.linkedin.com/in/allon-bloch-70b1223/), founder and CEO of [K Health](https://www.khealth.com/). K Health is where you can get personalize heath answers and fast. It's the closest doctor's office is in your pocket, Trusted by over 4 million patients. Allon is also a serial entrepreneur who founded not one but two companies that went public - Wix and Vroom. On this show, we ask what's his process to determine whether or not to start a company, how he thinks about markets, why he wanted to innovate within the health sector and much much more. Without further ado, here's Allon.
Questions I ask Allon:
1. What was your attraction to be an entrepreneur?
2. What compelled you to start Wix, Vroom and K Health?
3. What makes a market attractive for you to want to start a business?
4. Why health?
5. Walk us through how healthcare currently works?
6. Why has disruption been slow healthcare?
7. What is the biggest problem with healthcare in your mind?
8. Since you didn't come from a healthcare background, how do you approach building a company in an industry that you're new to?
9. What led to the founding of K Health?
10. What was the first problem you wanted to solve?
11. What were the effects of COVID when it came to innovation within healthcare?
12. What is telemedicine and how is K Health different?
13. How do you partner with Primary Care doctors and hospitals?
14. How does the use of AI help primary care doctors?
15. What’s next for K Health?
16. What was your approach to fundraising?
17. What are some of the important habits that you've developed?
18. What's one thing you would change about venture capital?
19. What’s one book that inspired you personally and one book that inspired you professionally?
20. What’s the best piece of advice that you’ve received?