My guest today is Tushar Garg, co-founder and CEO of Flyhomes. Their mission is to build the world’s best home buying experience.
We discussed how Tushar got into real estate and why he saw not much innovation on the buy side when you’re thinking about a new home, their approach to growth and raising capital and how they look at new markets to enter.
- Why did you want to become an entrepreneur?
- Why did you decide to focus on Real Estate?
- What were the inefficiencies?
- What's the founding journey and the insight that led to FlyHomes?
- What was your first market and how did you decide on it?
- When did you decide to raise capital?What was the biggest hangup from investors?
- What was missing from the Real Estate Transaction?
- How do you choose which market to expand in? What makes a compelling market to you?
- What has been the effect of the pandemic on real estate and FlyHomes?
- What were some of the early mistakes you made as a founder?
- What's one thing you would change about venture capital?
- What's one book that inspired you personally and one book that inspired you professionally?
- What's one piece of advice that you have for founders?